|Top 10 Worst Things about the Republicans' Immoral Budget|
|Written by Xenu|
|Wednesday, 09 March 2011 13:32|
According to a recent article from MoveOn.org, the Republican budget would:
1. Destroy 700,000 jobs, according to an independent economic analysis.
2. Zero out federal funding for National Public Radio and public television.
3. Cut $1.3 billion from community health centers--which will deprive more
4. Cut nearly a billion dollars in food and health care assistance to
5. Kick more than 200,000 children out of pre-school by cutting funds for
6. Force states to fire 65,000 teachers and aides, dramatically increasing
7. Cut some or all financial aid for 9.4 million low- and middle-income
8. Slash $1.6 billion from the National Institutes of Health, a cut that
9. End the only federal family planning program, including cutting all
10. Send 10,000 low-income veterans into homelessness by cutting in half the
Get Liberal T-Shirts, Stickers ‘n Buttons at TheLiberalStore.com!
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 January 2012 13:42|